Thursday, September 26, 2013

Response to Olivia's Post

Oliva's Blog

When I was reading Olivia's response to the binary models I think that it really helped me understand the hot-cool binary model because that was the one model that I didn't fully understand.  It was the model that confused me the most.  I think that her response gives in depth detail about the specific model rather than just all of the models.  She explains well and gives examples of the difference between hot and cool.  Hot requires your full attention while cool does not require your full attention. Then, like I said she lists specific examples of each different part of the binary model.  Her explanations and examples of the models helped me fully grasp the concept and I felt she explained it thoroughly.  Olivia did a great job writing her binary models response.

No comments:

Post a Comment